Tribes is a series of science fiction first-person shooter computer games originally developed by Dynamix, a subsidiary of Sierra Entertainment. Set in the same universe as the game Starsiege, there are six games in the Tribes series:
- Starsiege: Tribes, released for Microsoft Windows on November 30, 1998
- Tribes 2, released for Windows on March 28, 2001 and for Linux on April 24, 2001
- Tribes Aerial Assault, released for PlayStation 2 on September 23, 2002
- Tribes: Vengeance, released for Windows in October 2004
- Tribes Universe, an upcoming MMO developed by Hi-Rez Studios
- Tribes: Ascend, multiplayer-only successor to Tribes 2 developed by Hi-Rez Studios
- GarageGames Owners of the Torque Game Engine (TGE) used to make Tribes 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.